HPSP Fact Sheet -- click here
Applicant eligibility requirements can be found in AFI 41-110
** NOTE: All active duty and AFROTC applicants must be approved by SAF and AFPC/DP2STM or AFPC/DP2LT to apply for a medical scholarship no later than the 1st week of January of the application year.
Letter of Approval template -- click here
If you are interested in applying for a medical school scholarship and are currently:
1) Active Duty: (line officer or enlisted) -- click here
2) AF Academy cadet -- click here
3) AFROTC cadet interested in pursuing an AFROTC pre-health scholarship -- click here ** If you have further questions about AFROTC pre-health scholarships, please see the AFROTC website (www.afrotc.com or call 1-866-423-7682.
4) AFROTC cadet granted educational delay to pursue scholarship funding for medical school -- click here
5) AFROTC cadet not previously approved for educational delay or pre-health scholarship -- click here
6) Civilian (non-obligated) -- contact your local Health Professions Recruiter
7) Air Force Reserve officers -- contact your local Health Professions Recruiter
If you are currently Active Duty Enlisted and interested in the Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program (EMDP2):
-- For information on the EMDP2 click here (Account required)
-- To learn more about the EMDP2 at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) click here
If you are interested in entering USUHS, click here for their website and information: USUHS
Additional USUHS matriculation data can be found at this USUHS website.
For more information, email your questions to AFPC.DP2NP.PhysicianEducation@US.AF.MIL
HQ AFPC/DP2NPPhysician Education550 C St WestJBSA-Randolph TX 78150-4727
Toll Free: 1-833-876-5701COMM: 210-565-2638DSN: 665-2638
ChiefCol Michael Forgione
Deputy ChiefMr. David Zemkosky
GME Program Managers *Assisting customers by last name:
Ms Andrea Zabawczuk (A-C)email@example.com SSgt Allyson Terrell (D-P)firstname.lastname@example.orgMr. Matthew Kush (Q-Z)email@example.com