Medical School Scholarship (HPSP & USUHS)
Note: All active duty and AFROTC applicants must be approved by SAF and AFPC / DP2STM or AFPC / DP2LT no later than the first week of January of the application year to apply for a medical scholarship.
If you are interested in applying for a medical school scholarship and are currently:
- Active duty, for line officer or enlisted
- Air Force Academy cadet
- AFROTC cadet interested in pursuing an AFROTC pre-health scholarship
- AFROTC cadet granted educational delay to pursue scholarship funding for medical school
- AFROTC cadet not previously approved for educational delay or pre-health scholarship
- For civilians (non-obligated), please contact your local Health Professions Recruiter
- For Air Force Reservists, please contact your local Health Professions Recruiter
If you are currently active duty enlisted and interested in the Enlisted to Medical Degree Preparatory Program:
- For information about the EMDP2 (account required)
- For information about the EMDP2 at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
If you are interested in entering USUHS, please click here. Additional matriculation data can also be found.
For questions, please contact the Physician Education Branch or call 210-565-2638.