This Month in AFMS History: 60th anniversary of Lackland Air Force Base hospital dedication

Typical example of the cantonment-style buildings used as hospitals at Lackland Air Force Base prior to the construction of Wilford Hall Medical Center in 1957. Building 3528 was located on the east side of 14th St. (now Ladd St.), north of Ave E (now Kenley Ave), and was also known as Ward A14. (Courtesy photo)

PHOTO BY: 59th Medical Wing
VIRIN: 171117-F-XE708-002.JPG
FULL SIZE: 0.87 MB
Additional Details

No camera details available.

IMAGE IS PUBLIC DOMAIN

Read More

This photograph is considered public domain and has been cleared for release. If you would like to republish please give the photographer appropriate credit. Further, any commercial or non-commercial use of this photograph or any other DoD image must be made in compliance with guidance found at https://www.dimoc.mil/resources/limitations, which pertains to intellectual property restrictions (e.g., copyright and trademark, including the use of official emblems, insignia, names and slogans), warnings regarding use of images of identifiable personnel, appearance of endorsement, and related matters.